Friday, December 4, 2009

Round 3 predictions

Well, if you want to get it right in 6A - just pick against me.

I was a pathetic 3-5 in 6A last week, and overall 31-17 for the week, 96-48 overall. Not one of my better years, but I did get 2B completely correct :-D

Here we go with round 3...(remember - pick against me!)

6A
Deland over Winter Park
Apopka over Treasure Coast
Miramar over Dr. Krop
South Dade upsets Central

5A
Lakeland over Fleming Island
Plant over Countryside
Manatee over Bayside
St. Thomas over Ely (but closer than most expect)

4A
Niceville over Lincoln (don't make the same mistake twice with Niceville)
Edgewater over Tarpon Springs
Armwood over Charlotte (guess I just lost my fishing trip with Silver King)
Dwyer over New Smyrna

3A
St. Augustine over Pensacola
North Marion over Jefferson
Lake Wales over Lehigh
Belen Jesuit over Westwood

2A
Cocoa over Godby (7-6 with a missed extra point - no wait - that was last year)
Glades Central over Robinson

2B
Bolles over Pensacola Catholic
Tampa Catholic over Chaminade Prep

1A
Trinity Christian over Freeport
Fort Meade over American Heritage (Delray)

1B
Warner Christian over Hawthorne
Glades Day over Out-of-Door

Well, that's it for me... our show comes to an end tonight... I (sadly) will not be attending this year's football championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment